Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Silver Lining

During my bout with cancer my weight went from 305 to 220, where it tends to fluctuate between 215 and 220.

So I'm going through my closet and separating my pants out by size.  This means I have to try every pair on and decide if they go into the way too big pile, the a little bit large but they'll do pile, or the these fit pile.  I planned to have a too small pile, but I can't find anything to put in it.

I know things have changed when I found a pair of pants that I knew were too small for me, and they fit.  Not snugly, not suck-in-your-gut fit.  They just fit.  That's a silver lining.



3 comments:

CWMartin said...

You'll be stylin' in no time!

Old NFO said...

That's great news, and glad to hear you're keeping the weight off!

Roland Hansen said...

If the shoe fits. wear it. Oh, wait, there I go again being a smarty pants. Glad to learn you are doing well. Keep on keeping on.