Saturday, September 13, 2014

English As Our Official Language

What's the problem with making English the official language of the United States?  This comes up every few years and every time it does, the media is flooded by moonbats who rant, rave and screed about racial prejudice and other bad things.  You know what?  I no longer care.

Keep reading for my own somewhat profane rant.  Warning: politically incorrect.




I've been told by the medical powers that be that since I'm undergoing chemo therapy I must call my oncologist if I experience any of the following symptoms:
  • Chills
  • Fatigue
  • Fever
  • Loss of appetite
  • Nausea
I have experienced these symptoms every single weekend for the past three weeks (I'm entering week 5 of treatment) and so dutifully call.  Since it's the weekend my regular oncologist is out getting her hair done and I get called back by another oncologist that doesn't give a tinker's damn about me or my insufferable nausea, and for whom English is more a barrier than a language.

You know what?  I'm tired.  I'm tired of being politically correct.  I'm damned tired of being considerate of other people's feelings, especially when those overly sensitive feelings tend to protect or excuse violent criminals, and I am good and damned tired of ignoring the obvious deficiencies in a society that says it's okay to be different, no matter what.

Fuck 'em.

Fuck the niggers who play rap music at one in the morning and who dress in pants that hang below their knees.  They think they be bad, let 'em suck on Betsy a while and we'll see just how bad they are.  Charleston Thug Life has the right idea; go and read him a while then tell me all about how these poor, misunderstood people of color are only acting out their anger because of a white, old man society which insists that morals include respect and personal responsibility.

Fuck the various rag heads who come over here, go to med school and start making the big bucks and then don't bother to learn English.  Unless they can speak fluent English (you hear that, you damned jiggerboo?  English, not Ebonics)  I don't want 'em.  I don't think we need 'em, either.

And while I'm at it, fuck the wetbacks that get across the border just in time to have a baby and file for social services, then go out and join Norteños.  They say they want California back.  I say come and get it, beaner, and I ain't talking about red rice.

Fuck the bleeding heart liberal moonbats that defend all this crap.  This is the US of A, and at one time that meant freedom.  Now I don't think so.  I think it means repression.


2 comments:

CWMartin said...

If you weren't so sick, I might tease you with, "Don't you think you are being politically incorrect? How dare you yadda yadda yadda." But I get it. Nothing like being sick to reinforce your feelings of being sick and tired.

That woman who attacked the pro-life teen in California was excused by a colleague because the "mask she has to wear as an African-American living in a world that constantly reminds A-As of their past as slaves slipped off for a moment.

Well, here the mask we have to wear to keep a job, have a life, seem like "decent" citizens in the face of reverse racism and political-guilt-manipulation slipped off. Good for you. You are spot on right. As for your back up doctor, here's my two cents to him/her: You came over here and got an education. Fine. You haven't picked up the language. Fine, not everyone can. Those who can't, go back home and practice there until you can.

I don't think it's wrong at all in your situation to DEMAND the dignity of having doctors you can TALK- not communicate with, TALK- to.

Mad Jack said...

As usual, CWMartin puts the whole magazine into the bull's eye.

We tread carefully so as to avoid offending certain people, all of whom are searching desperately for any excuse at all to be deeply offended by a politically incorrect comment.

Yes, I am sick to death of it.