Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Wanted: John Kelly Gentry, Jr.

In the middle of my morning snort, the talking head on the idiot box (CBS Detroit) got my attention with a story on this murdering thug, John Kelly Gentry, Jr.  You can read the whole story in Age Progressed Photo Shows Fugitive On The Run For Michigan Murder Since 1983.

I mentioned Gentry in passing in a previous post.  I knew John Gentry back in 1969, and he was a little strange then. I (rightfully) believed he was dangerous and so didn't hang around with him. Later on he allegedly committed two murders, one by using an ax.  Not being completely stupid, he stole a car and fled the area.  And that was that.

Personally, I think it's likely that Gentry either crossed over into Mexico and is living out his life south of the border, or he ran up against someone who was a lot like he was, and his body hasn't been found - and probably never will be.  If he's alive, I'd like to see him caught, then given a fair trial and a fine hanging.

If you see Gentry or know where he is, call Detective Jeff Smith at (734) 240-7530.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Wow.... Hope they catch him quickly!