Friday, February 21, 2020

Quora Question: Dear Mad Jack...

An idle mind is something I can't remember just now, but I, personally, am easily bored to the point of distraction.  When that happens I sometimes point my trusty browser at Quora, just to generate a few laughs, bent minds, and fractured tempers.

Sometimes my answers get deleted by the ever-alert Quora Censorship Crew.  Other times they're either drunk or high (I suspect the latter) and my contribution of the overall knowledge of mankind remains unmolested - until some moonbat sees it and complains.

Keep reading as it amuses you to do so.


Advice for the Lovelorn


Advice for a Pseudo Journalist 


The Family Closet

That last one is actually a true story.  The woman owned a large house in Toledo, Ohio, and when the Great Depression hit the Toledo area, everything vanished.  A few people had money, and the men that did knew how to spend it.  So... a girl has to eat.


1 comment:

CWMartin said...

Honestly, people should favorite your account for the entertainment value!