Friday, June 24, 2022

Early to the Party

By now virtually everyone has heard that the United States Supreme Court has struck down Roe v. Wade and passed this particular live grenade to the States.  I think we've got an election coming up in the near future, but my memory isn't what it should be.

We passed the first day of summer a few nights back, and downtown Columbus, Ohio is a zoo.  Events are already scheduled - music, artsy-fartsy stuff, heaven only knows what else - and now we're getting protesters.  Some of these idiots are promising a violent protest, for whatever good that will do.  Anyway, I'll see what happened in the news tomorrow morning.  I'm thinking it's going to be the usual, complete with teargas and cops in riot gear.

I predicted Monday on this one.  I was, as usual, dead wrong.

No comments: