Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Rehab - The Entire Journey (or In and Out The Gutter)

I've been a lot of things in my life, but I've never been a light-in-the-loafers cigar smoker, a short eyes, or an SJW (Social Justice Warrior).  I've known a few SJWs, and generally don't get along well with them.

For the sake of an annoying prelude to this hound, let us assume that in a moment of controlled-substance-abuse insanity, someone becomes an SJW.  They associate with the wrong people, they're subjected to gaslighting every single time they speak to one of their 'friends', and they're threatened with mob violence should they ever dare to think for themselves (and by so doing, contradict the precepts du jour of the SJW movement).  Nice life, right?  Lies that contravene reality, coupled with  the constant fear along with the stress that fear brings for the commission of the eighth deadly sin - iconoclasm.

Time passes, and in an unguarded moment of sobriety the SJW in question performs a Marine Corp perfect about face and starts living a much different life - but all erstwhile friends denounce her as a privileged white misanthrope who belongs on the shady side of the lawn.  There's more, but I won't write about it because it's already been done to death.

Instead, here's one article I found in Resist The MainstreamFormer Social Justice Warrior Overcomes Fear to Speak Up.  I think it's a good read, but that's just me.

My point is that, generally speaking, the conservative Christian Right doesn't treat the SJW Left the same way they treat us.  We don't threaten violence, we don't hurl fecal matter like a tribe of howler monkeys, and we're truthful, open and honest.  We speak up when we've been directly attacked; we don't go looking for victims.  One thing we don't have is a recovery system for SJWs who suddenly realize that the entire Moonbat philosophy is a load of stable dressing.

At least, not until now.  Kerri Smith has a YouTube channel, Deprogrammed with Keri Smith, which helps the convert find his footing in the swamp that separates the two sides.  I haven't listened to any of the interviews as yet, but I hope to find time to correct that situation.


No comments: