Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Cheaper Than Dirt! The delivery...

While screwing around online, I tripped over an empty bourbon bottle (remind me to go to the liquor store later on today) and when I picked myself up I discovered that I was right in the middle of Cheaper Than Dirt!  (CTD)

Which in turn reminded me that I was a bit low on 5.56 NATO...

At this point I'm issuing my standard warning to all moonbats, left wing idiots, and anti-freedom zealots.  Go someplace else, because you are not going to like what you read next.

...as I was saying, 5.56 NATO, and wouldn't you know it, CTD had some on sale.  It's the good stuff, too.  Green tip, clean burning, and reasonably priced.  So I took two.

My Invoice

Left Side is Worse for Wear

Right Side is Damaged

The Top is Holding On by a Thread

The Box Did Its Bit!

One hundred and twenty center fire 5.56 rifle cartridges in a durable battle pack.  Just the thing for two high capacity magazines, which will make the anti-freedom folks chip their teeth.

My real comment concerns United Parcel Service (UPS) and their handling of my freight.  Shipping and handling cost me a double sawbuck (actually, seventeen dollars and ninety-five cents ($17.95), leaving me two peanuts and a nickle to do - what?  Coffee, maybe?) sawbuck, and the anti-freedom carpet hounds tear up my package, trying their best to make it look like an accident.

Assholes.

The drivers have a schedule to keep, so they hit the bricks long before I can see what they've been up to and take them to task about it.  Buncha dicks if you ask me.

On a more cheerful note, this is range ammo.  Twenty cartridges to a magazine, and I need a few more mags, which equates to more joy.

Another cheering message was on the news this morning.  I saw a video of my very own not-a-president Bidet getting ready for a TV Lefty interview with some faggot talking head and its lez-boe friend, who were trying in vain to get Bidet's attention.  The fag kept calling, "Mister President!  Mister President! and Bidet wouldn't look up or even change his expression.  He had the thousand yard stare or I've never seen one, and he never responded to anything.

The lights are on but nobody's home.

The Left has made the enormous mistake of cornering President Trump, and none of these idiots owns so much as a BB gun.  Trump's popularity is going up every day, and the Left thinks they are going to run Bidet for a second term.  Then as I'm watching Newsmax, I hear:

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., in a Newsmax interview, blasted Joe Biden, calling him the least transparent president in U.S. history and probably the most "corrupt" vice president.

Referring to the period when he was working for the Ayatollah Obongo, a president who truly hates the United States and did everything he could get away with to hurt the country.  In my mind corrupt doesn't begin to cover it, but I'm glad to hear Rep. Comer say it to one small faction of the commercial news media.

Okay, it's time to run a few errands.  Thanks for reading!


5 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

We get our fair share of deliveries but thankfully haven't had any problems but many people do and there are some right idiots working as delivery people as well as some downright rude sods who make one want to bitch slap them just because.

Glen Filthie said...

1000 rounds, Jack. Minimum, on hand, all the time. 6 mags, minimum. Ordinarily I’d insist on a reloader too…but with the cost of components I dunno if it makes economic sense with the 223 or 9mm anymore. Place another order. Today! Yes, TODAY, dammit! Prices aren’t going to go down anytime soon… which triggers another rant from your poast:

What happens if Trump gets elected? Welp…BLM and ANTIFA are going to flip out. The faggotry and jewry will go nuts. The swamp will be looking for conservatives to punish for voating the wrong way. The cuck republicans will side with them. Pass the liquor store, hit the gun shop. Might be a good time to start prepping too.

If you have any money left over that I haven’t spent for you… THEN you can go to the liquor store.

I like scotch!😉👍



Gerry said...

VP Joe Biden versus VP Spiro Agnew.

Let the Death Match begin!

Anonymous said...

If you are low, check out SG Ammo. They are my go to for reasonable ammo

Mad Jack said...

Jo-Anne: I know what you mean. I swear that some of these fatheads fire up a joint when they fire up their delivery truck - and away we go. Wheeeeee!

Glen: Trump vs. I-Don't-Know. Even the moonbats are saying that Bidet looks a bit long in the tooth (and soft in the head) to be running again. That leaves the D.C. Idiot to step up and - what? The election itself is going to provide enough excitement for every talking head and bird cage liner in the U.S. of A. for the next six months, and that's knowing that the average reader has a twenty second attention span and the civics knowledge of a BLM leader. So, yeah, 1000 rounds will cut into the liquor budget a bit, but what I'm really worried about is fresh water, food, and fire control - and I don't mean 5.56. There's a fire station not far from my home, but I'm thinking it's time to invest in a new fire extinguisher or three.

Gerry: What's the odds on Agnew for the win?

Anonymous: Thanks! I'll check 'em out.