Thursday, July 11, 2024

The Dog is On the Prod

I got this from the Bayou Renaissance Man, who got it from Lawdog.  I think it's worth reading, and so am devoting a post to it.

My own comments are fairly succinct.  Our current president, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., is suffering from dementia.  The symptoms have been visible for over a year, and now the Democrats want him to run for another term - and he's incapable.  I actually feel sorry for the man.  You might as well inform me, Mad Jack, that I'm on the U.S. Olympic Track and Field team, and that I'm expected to bring home a gold medal.  Biden was fine as the Ayatollah Obongo's V.P. when all he had to do was breath and show a pulse. Now? Not just no, but hell no.

Our current vice president, Kamala Devi Harris, is arguably sane enough, but she's stupid.  Put it another way, she isn't smart enough to hold the office of vice president, let alone president, and the moonbats know it.  If Kamala got into the oval office, I'd end up as one of the names listed on the back page of the local scandal sheet as refusing to report to the political reeducation camp.  At best, I'd end up living in a trailer parked in Glen Filthie's back yard.

It's three hours until happy hour, but what the hell.  Like the man said, it's five o'clock somewhere.


6 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh hell yeah Biden has dementia every normal man and his dog can see that, America doesn't seem to have a good option for President in my opinion.

CWMartin said...

Ironic to read this just hours after he called Zelensky Putin and called Harris Trump...

Glen Filthie said...

Joe is going to die soon. I’ve seen it before. Pieces of his mind fall away with each passing day. It won’t be long now. No, I am not sorry for him, he deserves every misery and humiliation he gets as his time draws near. He destroyed people because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. He killed people with his own incompetence. He destroyed his own kids. He8s not the only one that needs to die in Washington either.

The question is - does the nation need to die with him? There isn’t much left of it anymore, and from where I sit… America has been trying to kill itself for decades. Same for Canada, Britain, Fwance…. Countries can’t run like this, or be run by people like this.

Mad Jack said...

Jo-Anne: Truth. I have no real idea of who would make a good President, but it's very likely someone that most of us have never heard of, and who would refuse to run for office. Yeah, we're up against it.

CW: Well, to be fair, Putin does look kind of like... you know, what's his name. And Kamala and Trump, well, the best breakfast in the world is available right here in the, you know, right here.

Glen: After what happened yesterday, Trump is a shoo-in and old slow Joe can start thinking about his epitaph. He was worth waiting for? Nah.

glasslass said...

I have the Power of Attorney for a man who was diagnosed with dementia /
Alzheimer disease. He's now in stage 5/6. They slide back and forth but what this means is that he can't retrieve knowledge he possesses. Can't find the ins. office any longer, can't find my house any longer and 2 years ago I downsized and moved and he returned to my old home for 6 months asking for me. It's so sad. But for Joe he's so obviously hopped on something chemical and that is Elder Abuse. For all the harm Joe has done it's not him making the plans and executing any decisions. It's the behind the scenes that are putting things and saying sign here. Which is why I watch my person so closely. Mine wouldn't understand what he's signing any more than Joe does. Joe does appear to be about even with my charge. After he's left and the chemicals are not coursing through I doubt he'll last more than a year or two.

Mad Jack said...

glass: Thanks. I watched people go through dementia, and it isn't easy for anyone. I can only guess at what the handlers might be giving Biden before he finds his way to the podium, but my first thought was a snort of the old yeyo, Bolivian marching powder.

Yeah, it's abusive.