Saturday, January 6, 2018

Five Biased Anti-Freedom Commercial News Media Sources


My thanks to Old NFO for posting this.  Here are two links to the top five worst fake news gun reports published by commercial media in 2017.  The sources are worth noting, along with the commentary.

Top five… by OldNFO, which includes a link to this article, Here Are the 5 Worst ‘Fake News’ Reports on Guns in 2017 by Emily Miller at The Daily Signal.


I stopped reading The Economist after their blatant anti-freedom articles appeared.  I'm saddened by this, as this publication was once an even-handed, reliable source of information.  I guess everything changes - and often not for the better.  Micro$oft Windoze, for instance, has been improved since version 3.1, but not all changes were obvious improvements.

The publication that really concerns me is Associated Press.  Virtually everyone on the sunny side of the bell curve reads and believes whatever the AP publishes.  Not good, and I note by their actions that the staff at AP feel no sense of responsibility.


1 comment:

CWMartin said...

Fortunately, I was already clued in to the AP. What I need is some good, even news sources. Frankly, if you ignore the op-eds, best international is al-Jazeera.