Tuesday, September 12, 2023

My Sincere Apology

Somehow, and I genuinely do not know how, about 75 legitimate comments got moved into the spam folder.  Some of these comments go back to the ice age, when I first started this hound.

If you were kind enough to post a comment and couldn't see it later on, it's because it got marked as spam.  I went through the entire list and marked all the spam as legit, so now the comments can be seen.  The only comment I deleted was posted by anonymous and notified the men on this dog as pigs.  I think this contributor is a deranged female who used to call herself Baked Brie - she posted a similar comment on my post about a massage parlor that closed up.

My apologies for the error.  I corrected it, and I'll keep a closer eye on things.


3 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Not your fault these things happen at times much to our annoyance

CWMartin said...

I don't think any of mine got spammed- if I didn't hear from you, I just assumed it was a stupid comment of mine.

Mad Jack said...

Jo-Anne: Thanks.

CW: A few did, and they were good comments.

I suspect admin error, but I really do not see where I went wrong.