Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Irritation

A few days ago I was Westbound on Monroe Street and was just opposite the Beverly Hills Plaza shopping center when a lady driving a late model Chrysler almost clipped the right front corner of my car, thus causing my tenuous grip on my temper to slip. For anyone not familiar with the area, Monroe Street (Hwy 51) is a congested five lane highway which has numerous parking lot driveways on both sides, thus making driving even more hazardous than it already is as people do what this idiot did - enter Monroe Street from the North side by making a right turn into what was, at last glance, a temporarily unpopulated lane. In plain language, I was in the left lane and about to move over to the right. She saw an empty right hand lane and filled it with her Chrysler 300 Limited.

Chrysler 300 Limited - EUD 1657

Maybe she was pissed because I was too quick for her the first time, or maybe she was unhappy with her position, but the silly bitch almost hit me again by cutting across in front of me. She ended up in the center lane, waiting to make a left onto Nantucket. I had my camera on the seat next to me and got this picture.

I'm well aware that this is only one poor driver out of millions, but for some reason I am deriving a certain sense of pleasure from posting a picture of her car on my web site. The light changed before I could get a shot of the driver. Oh well. Better luck next time.

No comments: