Saturday, April 25, 2020

SJW Attack on Virtue Signal

I received an email this morning and was forced to meditate with some Irish coffee before I could write about it.  Stand by for informative rant.

Trigger Warning: If you're an SJW, any and all insults or offensive diction is intentional.


Big Mike pointed me to Virtue Signal, the game of social justice for all, and I wrote about it in this missive: Important! Read this one... which some people read, and one point four billion Chinese ignored.  This is fine by me, because everyone knows the nine irons are trying their best to destroy us - Wuhan Blues, anyone?  direct from the Wuhan Institute of Virology!

Now I find this in my inbox, and read about it.  Here it is, in pieces because your poor host doesn't know how to capture an entire page that scrolls.

Virtue Signal - I Own a Copy
The Message
The SJWs can't stand satire, mainly because it cuts too close to the truth.  Unless, of course, the satire in question is directed at anyone who is conservative, because then it isn't satire, it's a harmless joke.  Then the satire is actually the truth.  Otherwise the satire is counted as harassment, and the SJWs will be out to ruin you as best they can.

The 'final straw' in this case is below.

Top Half


Bottom Half
From the email:
Literally an hour after the three day ban ended we got a seven day ban.  For this.  For this?!
This is SJW tyranny at its finest.  These no-good sons of five dollar whores decided that this is wrong, and so set out to destroy a man's business.  Because, in their opinion, he's wrong.  Wrong to make fun of them and their noble cause, which in my mind is something that begs to be made fun of.

Worse...
The author started his project on Kickstarter and was immediately funded above expectations - without advertising.  He produced the game, and given the demand, started on an expansion - which I would have purchased in a second. 

My best advice to William Dalebout (author/creator of Virtue Signal) is to beg, buy, or steal a copy of
SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police and SJWs Always Double Down: Anticipating the Thought Police (The Laws of Social Justice Book 2), both by Vox Day, AKA Theodore Beale.

He'll be late to the party, but better late than never.

He should also follow the advice of some of the commentators.  There are alternatives to FascistBook and other repressive social media platforms.  Use MeWe instead of FascistBook, and use Gab instead of Twatter.

It's times like these when I really begin to wonder if the First Amendment is actually a good idea.

4 comments:

Glen Filthie said...

I have been censored, mocked and derided by SJWs for about 20 years now. I was taking flack from SJWs and their cucks before we even had those terms to describe them. My family and my wife’s have fallen to them. I expect nothing more or less from them. If you have a pulse and an IQ you will fall afoul of these people. They are starting to turn on each other now.

If you’re on bookface, twatter or JewTube... back your content up on alternate sites and leave. I no longer bother with those platforms unless I’m trolling or looking for yuks. I like Blab. There’s a lot of wretches there too, and they are given their say. That’s a downer but at least you will always have yours.

As for Vox... he’s started to slide. If you watch him, he will double down, he’ll project, and he’ll lie - he is at his funniest when he’s screeching about gamma males. He’s also one of the key clowns behind collapse of the alt right ... which actually started out with some great ideas and potential. I now subscribe to the so-called “Dissident Right” as defined by The Z Man, Derb and a few others.

Best of luck to you guys... but the only thing that I found that works with SJWs is to exclude them from your life and your space. Those people wreck everything they get involved with and they’ll happily destroy you too.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Wotta shame.

Mad Jack said...

Glen: I've been meaning to back up my social media data to someplace or other, but I haven't gotten around to it. I guess I'd better make time.

I haven't found Blab - maybe someone will post a link.

You're right about SJWs and destruction. There are people in this world who are completely close minded, and who will work to destroy anything and everything they encounter, including families and individual people. I hadn't quite thought about it that way, but it's true.

The good news is that it looks like that manufacturer is not giving up, and will publish on alternate sources. Good for him, I say, and I'll post his next release as soon as it goes to market.

Meantime Big Mike notes that you can buy a copy of Mein Kampf on Amazon, but not the game Virtue Signal. There's a message there somewhere.

Glen Filthie said...

I am on Gab, Jack.

I only follow a handful of fellow dissident crime thinkers... otherwise it’s just a time sink like Twatter but without the SJW bullchit. There are any number of lunatics on Gab as well, but thankfully they don’t run things. I like the rude jokes and memes that would instantly get banned off the mainstream platforms.

Bitchute is being proposed to fork OyTube. It’s buggy... but at least you’ll have a backup. The guys I follow set up accounts with them and other sites and then post links in case they disappear one day. There doesn’t seem to be a clear alternative to the big giants yet, but eventually one will emerge and rational adults will be free to speak again.