Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year to Police, Fire and EMS

I want to wish a special Happy New Year to all the police officers and their support people, the fire department and the EMS people.  Without your efforts we would not have civilization.  Thank you for your time and hard work.

I'm wishing a very special, high priority Happy New Year along with a tip of the old fedora and a hoist of my champagne glass to all the police, fire and EMS people who have to work on New Year's Eve.  I know you have other things you'd rather do, and I know about amateur hour.  Thank you for your time and effort.

2 comments:

Older School said...

Thank you very much, Jack. Hoist one for me at 12, and when my shift is over, I'll be hoisting more than one, I'm sure.

Mad Jack said...

In fact I shall, and I'll be glad to do so. Happy New Year, Older School!