Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Flowers for Leontien

I caught this meme from Scriptor Senex at Ramblings from my Chair.   Evidently there's a nice young lady named Leontien at Four Leaf Clover Tales who lives on a dairy farm in Indiana and who's having a rather nasty time of it.  A few bloggers are wishing her well by posting a picture of a flower and providing link to her site.  It seemed like a worthy cause to me, so here's my own contribution.

Tulip
My best wishes and prayers for you, along with a hoist of my afternoon bourbon glass and a tip of the old fedora.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read Scriptor's blog earlier today. It's funny cuz I was going to do that very thing for Main Lady. I have the pictures, just haven't gotten them up yet. Iris - ones I like, of course...

Hope she is coping.

Mad Jack said...

Main Lady is a little better today than yesterday. Each day is a little different.

Thanks, Vicomtesse.