Friday, July 3, 2015

Vigilantes at ToledoTalk?

I don't spend much time on FaceBook, but today I was bored and so spent a few minutes browsing around. I was surprised at what I found.


Unknown Thief in Action
This is a still from a video taken at St. Ursula Academy in Toledo, OH.  The woman steals the bicycle and drives away in the car.  If anyone knows who this woman is, please email me or post her name here on Mad Jack's Shack, in the comments section.  The bicycle belongs to a little girl, and the kid would like her bike back.  The rest of us would like to see a petty thief caught and thrown in the hoosegow for six months or so.

The other thing that got my attention was this post from someone calling herself Karen Wood.


I have an account on tt, where I spend a certain amount of time being entertained by the erudite, veracious and sometimes whimsical contributions from the elite cadre of users fortunate enough to have an account there.  During my years of reading Toledo Talk, I have not found any vigilantes there - although I suppose Ms. Wood might be talking about Sollecks, who is a law enforcement officer.  But vigilantes?  Not so much.

Anyway, one vigilante to another, if you know this low life, please don't hesitate to post her name.  Hell, just post some kind of 'I wish I did' message and show some support.

I'm cross posting this at Toledo Talk in the hope that someone will have seen her before and know who she is.






1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hopefully the little girl gets her bike back... sigh