Saturday, February 11, 2017

A Few Worthy Read 2-11-17

I enjoy reading the Bayou Renaissance Man, who is not only a good writer but has a good intellect and a genuine sense of humility.  Here are a few stories and links I stumbled across on Peter's blog which I think are worth reading.

An interesting perspective on what may be a new American Revolution

Situational Assessment 2017: Trump Edition

This led me to another article from reddit, a site which I seldom read.  This article is a real keeper, and I recommend it to everyone.

Why Hollywood is really freaking out over Trump on reddit by NotJaffo.

And finally, an answer to that eternal question from reasonably intelligent people everywhere:

Why the left hates Trump so intensely

If I'm in the mood, I'll write a little more tomorrow.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

If any of that is actually true, Trump (or his handlers) is more of a genius than we ever realized. On the other hand, I can still see all the things placed out there as symptoms of a culture receding into stupidity. Have to keep an eye out on this.

Mad Jack said...

Hey CW.

That's kind of my feeling as well. I think it's worth keeping a link to this one and checking it every few months. Hey, maybe he's got a point or three - you think?