Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Congratulations to Momma Fargo!


Here's a hoist of the afternoon bourbon glass and a tip of the old fedora to Momma Fargo, who can now be properly referred to as Magister Fargo.  Read the entire story at Ma-story (pronounced mastery only spelled different) Accomplished.



Momma now has her Masters degree, and is going to begin teaching in higher education.  By her own admission she'd be a better fit with older kids.

From her article:
I love little kids, I just am not good at molding their minds.

Well, maybe so. I have no trouble envisioning a typical Fargo scenario:

Little Jimmy: She keeps pinching me!

Fargo: And you let her? Belt her a nice one in the old snot locker. She'll quit.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Principal: And she told you what?
Little Jimmy: She said to belt her in the snot locker, so I did.
Principal: Now Jimmy, I want you to listen very carefully. Hitting someone is wrong. It's the wrong thing to do, and hitting someone never solved anything.
Little Jimmy: Well, she stopped pinching me.
Principal: You should have told your teacher.
Little Jimmy: I did! And she said -
Principal: James, I'll hear no more about it. Now you go apologize to Suzy right now, then we'll schedule a meeting with your parents, your teacher, and the school psychologist. We have a zero tolerance policy in this school.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Little Jimmy: Suzy? I'm sorry you're a real fourteen carat chrome plated bitch on a stick whose only natural talent is playing the victim, so I had to belt you in the snot locker.
Principal: James! Did you really say that?
Little Jimmy: No, not really. I'm only a literary device and the author got a bit carried away. I was supposed to say, "I'm sorry I had to hit you in the snot locker."
Principal: Jack? Mad Jack! Knock it off, and I mean now. I don't know why you ever bother to come to school anyway. It's not like you're learning anything.
Mad Jack: You're the reason I come to school, Mister Principal. You're my idol. When I grow up, I want to be a great big zero, just like you.

That last got me an additional three day suspension, but it was worth it.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

I fear I've digressed a bit. Therefore, I urge you to point your browser at Ma-story (pronounced mastery only spelled different) Accomplished and leave a congratulatory note in the comments section.

Thank you.

3 comments:

CWMartin said...

Little Mad Jack sure had a way with words...

Mad Jack said...

He wanted to hand me the flyin' five, but there were witnesses and I was a minor. Assault on a minor wouldn't look so good.

Bob G. said...

Mad Jack:
---What was that line that Rick Sanchez (from Rick and Morty) once said:
"School isn't for SMART PEOPLE.".

Seems he's more correct these days than all those "experts" know...lol.

Very good post.

Roll safe out there.