Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Ess Oh Ess Update (Second Update)

I wrote a post a few days back asking for the odd get well card for Eva, a young lady recovering from a kidney transplant.  You can read it here as it amuses you to do so.

The response was significant, and the cards filled a shopping bag.  My sincere thanks to all of you who took the time to send Eva a get well card.

Eva is still recovering, and still in isolation.  We have no news about when she'll get out.  Should anyone want to send another card, I'm sure she'd enjoy hearing from you.  The address is:

Eva
C/O CULVERS
1912 STATE ROUTE 256
REYNOLDSBURG OH 43068-3131

Eva is 11 years old and in fifth grade.

Have a great day, and thanks again for your cards and letters.

* ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~  * ~ *

Most recent update (4/29/2019); I got this from Carole, who is the originator of this entire effort:

JACKPOT!!!
I delivered 48 cards, 6 books, and 1 coloring book.  Here's a message from Eva's grandmother to all of you: "What a blessing.  I have no words to express my gratitude."


2 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

is the country for EVa the USA

Mad Jack said...

Hi Jo-Anne.

Yes, Eva is in the good old U.S. of A.