Monday, March 30, 2020

COVID-19 Question

If you believe the Ohio Department of Health, we now have 1,653 confirmed cases of Wuhan Flu in Ohio. 403 of these confirmed cases are in the hospital; 139 are in the ICU; 29 have cashed in their chips.


The median age of consumers in the hospital is 59, with 50% being male, 49% being female, and 1% being other.  If you have to ask about that last number, then you haven't been keeping up with Moonbat Social Media over the last ten years.

What commercial media hasn't been saying much about are the homeless population and the illegal immigrants.  I guess the illegals got wind of the Wuhan Flu and decided to settle in Mexico.  Or something.  But the homeless population?  If this Wuhan Flu were every bit as dangerous and contagious as the government seems to think it is, the virus would have ripped through the homeless population like a Kalifornia wildfire ripping through Paradise.  If it is, no one is reporting it.

As for me, I'm not worried about it.  I remain inside most of the time anyway (I don't like people all that much), and while I don't wash my hands as often as Adrian Monk, I'm getting a bit obsessive about it.

My thinking is that the best thing to do is break out the old RV and temporarily relocate to an Ohio county that has zero cases of COVID-19.  Park and stay a while.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Have your papers in order, comrade.

Glen Filthie said...

We don't know enough about this thing to panic... but some folks are more proactive than others I guess.

Mad Jack said...

Ed: Oh, my papers are in order alright. :)

Glen: Try selling that one to the local bird cage liner. See how far you get. The screwball media is what's driving this, and by now there is no amount of 'remain calm' that will fix it. Once the talking heads are given something else to prattle about, I'm thinking in a week no one will remember.