Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Need a Mask?

I found this on Knuckledraggin' and I'm re-posting it without permission.  My apologies if it offends any of the principals.

Do you need masks? AbbyS to the rescue!

From AbbyS:

May I ask a favor of you?  I'm currently laid off because of this asinine shut-down. Since I know how to sew & inherited my mom's stash of fabric (she who dies with the most fabric wins - she won) I'm making face masks to donate. If anyone needs a mask for their work, or to go out in public, they can let me know. All I ask is enough for postage. Overnight USPS is $7.75. $3.00 for regular postage & envelopes. Can you put the word out to your readers? I gotta' do something or go crazy. I don't want to read all my books before I go back to work, ya know?

I was going to charge $4.00 for regular masks & $7 for the kind with a pocket for HEPA filters, but I think I'd rather just donate them after all.

If you're interested, her contact information is:


Thanks for reading!
 - Jack

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Masks? Masks? I don't need no steenking masks.

Grumpy said...

I have a mask...it's a haircut I need.
Anyone giving haircuts in their garage?

Mad Jack said...

Ed: That's a matter of opinion. For instance, I wore a mask the other day and my neighbor said I looked good in it. So there you are!

Grumpy: I was promising myself a belated visit to the old barbershop when the lock down hit. Last time I had hair this long was 1968.