Saturday, December 5, 2020

Midnight Shooter

Well, he's back.  I think I've written about this guy before.  He gets full of beer (or whatever), and when he's half in the bag he wants to shoot his pistol.  He used to have a .38 revolver, then he had two .38 revolvers which he'd shoot at the same time.  I think he's got a .40 now.

Last night (technically, early this morning) at two minutes after midnight by my bedroom clock, he torched off ten shots, rapid fire.  I think he may have switched to a .40, as the sound of the shots is notably different.

Maybe I'll email the local PD and see if they have any interest.  I doubt they do - last time they returned my email with a rather terse statement that I'd have to come down to the station and fill out a report in person, because, you know, rules and regulations.

Since I really don't care about him shooting, I'm going to skip the cops and just remind him to shoot safely.



4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

"remind him to shoot safely"
That sounds counter-intuitive.

Mad Jack said...

Ed: Well, it does until you think about it while you're half in the bag. The man doesn't actually hurt anything, and torching off a magazine seems to satisfy him. Who am I to interfere?

Old NFO said...

It's all fun and games until a round lands where it's not expected...

Glen Filthie said...

Drink and shoot responsibly! 😆👍