Monday, August 9, 2021

Edited: Doctor calls out CDC and school board at school board meeting with truth!

Repeat after me: The government would never lie to me, a mere civilian, about something as important as a vaccination for the killer disease severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), AKA COVID-19.

Then I made the mistake of listening to this man, who is a medical doctor and has been to school and stuff.

Read at your own risk.  The author of this blog is not responsible and is a known opinionated something-ist who likes fast cars and faster women.

Note: The social media site hosting the video has shut it down for reasons best known to any intelligent person over the age of four.  I'm posting a link to a page that offers superior coverage of the speech and story.

Dr. Dan Stock's Presentation to the Mt. Vernon School Board in Indiana Over The Futility of Mask Mandates and Covid-19 Protocols 

Click on the link above the fold.

Isn't this just some shit?

I'm busy reminding myself the being on the school board is a lot like being elected dog-catcher.  You don't have to qualify, and if you weren't coerced to run for the election instead of from it, you've got an axe to grind.  Watch the group while this man lectures and offers to enlighten them.  Tell me what you see.

You know, I've been reading, watching, and listening to COVID this and vaccination that, and I'm wonder just what the actual fuck is going on with this shit.  What's the agenda?  And by that I mean, what is the real agenda?  The one that doesn't deal with invaders from outer space or something.

Well?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Video is unavailable. If this is from ONFO I saw it yesterday and sent the video and attachments he (commenter) references to my daughter who has a masters in science Get better and buy a pill splitter.