Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Packing Heat

Our family has always had a loaded gun or two in the house.  Ever since I was a little kid, I remember the old man telling me in his best no-nonsense voice that this was real, this was not, and you don't touch the real gun.

I only made one mistake back then, and I didn't get larruped for it - although I might have, and no one would have faulted the parent.  My best friend, whose family were also gun owners, and whose older brother was a gun owner, questioned whether or not my father owned a pistol.  So I showed it to him.  I didn't pick it up, and I'd have stopped him if he'd tried, but we all know what we all know.  My thinking was that he was my best friend, and so qualified as a family member.  The aspect that applied here was that Timmy was something of a dunderhead, which I didn't realize until I was much older.  His father didn't think he'd make it through adolescence, and so took out life insurance on him.  His poor mother acquired more gray hair from Timmy's shenanigans than anything else.  The kid would try to beat out cars when crossing the street - I once saw a dump truck driver slam on his brakes, and another time my father did the same thing, in our driveway no less.  Then he severed several tendons while carving a pumpkin, and a few years later blew himself up while he and a like-minded friend screwed around with Sterno and live ammo Timmy had borrowed from his older brother.  There were other escapades, but I don't think they altered his mental process much.

I've digressed, but that was then and this is now, and the things people do still aren't predictable.  Which is why I'm packing my gat with one up the pipe.

Keep reading with the usual disclaimer about anti-freedom zealots and overly sensitive Lefties.

In brief: Three blacks beat an over-fifty white man to death in a Kroger parking lot, and they laughed while they beat him to death.

Man Dies After Fight at South Columbus Kroger; 3 Teens Charged with Murder

From the article:

Dionta Hughes, 18, Jamarion Evans-Bennett, 19, and Jayden Agee, 17 were arrested Wednesday on murder charges.

Court documents state that the teens waited outside for Smith to exit the store, then assaulted him, knocking him to the ground. They then began to punch, kick and stomp on Smith. Smith was unconscious and bleeding from his head.

The suspects fled after a witness with a gun yelled at them, telling them to stop. The witness said the suspects were laughing and enjoying themselves while assaulting Smith, the document explains.

Imagine you're walking out of Kroger with your groceries, and the only thing on your mind is getting home, having drinks and dinner, and maybe pat momma on the ass.  You get attacked without any provocation or warning by three teens.  Are you armed?  Can you pull your pistol and rack the slide before one of your attackers gets in a lucky kick and your family jewels say good-bye Johnson and hello eyeballs?  Because it matters.

The victim leaves behind a wife, two daughters, and an extended family - all of these people will never be the same.

Then there's illegal alien German Mathews (AKA Hernan Mateos of Nicaragua), deported from the U.S. five times, who beat and raped a special needs woman until police arrived.

Illegal Alien Sentenced to 19 Years in Prison for Raping Special Needs Woman in Ohio — After Being Deported FIVE Times

From the article:

German Mathews, 40, had been deported five times from the United States.

Mathews grabbed the woman, who has special needs, and pushed her down a hill into a wooded area before violently raping her while beating her face. Forest Park police Sgt. Jackie Dreyer told prosecutors that the woman’s face was beaten so badly that Mathews’ hands were covered in the victim’s blood.

A witness to the attack called the police, and when they arrived, he was still on top of her. Eventually, he attempted to flee the scene.

So the witness calls the PD, which is nice of him, but does nothing else except watch.  Okay, whoever is reading this hound, just what are you able to do, and what are you willing to do?  I'm assuming you'd like to stop the attack.  Me, I'd emasculate this piece of garbage and hope he bleeds to death before the meat wagon gets him to the ER.  I wonder if a jury would convict me.  Hell, I wonder if the cops would actually arrest me for anything, given the circumstances.

Then we've got a short piece on the security guard who got shot, likely provoked, likely he could see it coming.  No coverage from the news media to speak of, so let's play guess the race on this one.  Me, I'm thinking the guard is white, and the alleged perpetrator is not.

Columbus police were called to the 5900 block of East Livingston Avenue just after 3 a.m. on Sunday where a shooting was reported.

This happened within walking distance of my home, but there isn't much being said about it.  Although no one will say it, this is Club Belagio (5999 East Livingston Ave., Columbus, OH) and it isn't the first shooting they've had at the club.  In all fairness, shootings and fights take place outside the club after the combatants have a chance to retrieve their pistol or knife from their car, security at the club being what it is.

I always thought that the safest way to carry an automatic, which is what I carry, was with the chamber empty.  I still think I'm right, but I also don't think I want to be wasting time racking the slide when I should be putting lead in the air.

Which brings me to my final topic (see how smoothly I segued into that?), do you hang around after a shooting until the boys in blue arrive, and what do you say to them?  Me, I suppose I would so long as it was safe.  If you're an aged white man, which I am, and you ventilate a black teenager, which people do, and you attract a crowd of pavement apes, then not just no, but hell no.  You'll be beaten to death.  Otherwise, yes.  Cops have a hard spot with victims who don't hang around.

Put your gat where the cops can find it, but where they can't automatically say that it's yours.  Outside of your name (which they'll get off your ID anyway), the only three things you should say are:

I've done nothing wrong.
He (she/it/them/they) was trying to kill me.
I want my lawyer.

At this point, they shouldn't ask you anything else, but they will.  Just repeat those three sentences.  You'll get cuffed, searched, and stuffed into a squad car, then taken down to the sneezer.  Think about just who you'll call, because you're allowed a phone call.  The cops have to give you a certain amount of privacy for the call.

If you have a neighbor that you're on good terms with, and he's got a key to your place, ask him to move your dog and cat from your place to his.  The reason being that the cops are going to serve a no-knock warrant on your place, and they'll kill your dog and cat because they 'felt threatened'.

The next day your lawyer and bail bondsman will get this straightened out, but in the meantime don't talk to anyone and mind your own business.

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, and this is opinion, not legal advice.

Thanks for reading.






4 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I have never held a real gun just thought I would toss that in here.
Reading this made wonder what the hell and think I am glad it is not like this around here.

CWMartin said...

I'm with her. It makes me sad a world comes to this.

Glen Filthie said...

I see a few issues here.

Your first issue is that you’ve allowed yourself to be in close proximity to stupid people living in stupid places. Your risk drops significantly by moving away from blacks.

Your ego and pride are at unacceptable for your current environs. The Old Creed demands that we stand in defense of the innocent from the criminal element. In much of North America, the system is actively rigged against old world men like you. If you shot some niggered idiot in the act of assault or rape - you’d go to jail and the monkey would get let off.

The current social order is rigged against guys like us. It’s going to collapse at some point… but before it does, it’s going to kill a LOT of the wrong people and elevate and empower the wrong people. The wrong people will get unjustly punished. Nothing you do will change it. Your mindset has to change. What are the politics of that woman getting raped or assaulted? Liberals vote for the people that have set this social order up. They approve of policies that empower the wrong people and punish the wrong people. If they get assaulted, raped or murdered by their pets…you need to be good with it. Others will be victims because they chose to ignore realities and do nothing about it. They are the sacrifices that will need to be made to bring about change and hopefully a better place and way to live.

I really think you need to get out of there Jack.


Mad Jack said...

Jo-Anne: You're right. Mind you, this is only three cases or incidents out of many peaceful interactions - but that doesn't make you any less right in your thinking.

CW: Me as well.

Glen: I can't say that you're wrong about your observations, mainly because I think your missive is accurate. All that being the case, I'll do what I can. I'll vote, I'll decline to permit an officer of the law search the trunk of my car without a warrant, and I'll pack my gat and do my best to protect someone being beaten to death. I, after all, have to live with myself.

I stayed up for the x-caliber fireworks on New Year's Eve (2024) and observed that one of my neighbors has a fully automatic firearm, likely a nine, and another was shooting off tracer rounds. I didn't step outside due to the dangers of falling lead. Shotguns, particularly number 8 shot or higher, are one thing. Thirty caliber slugs can kill a person on their way down, as evidenced on May 4, 1970 at Kent State University. Four dead, nine wounded, and the shooting was never investigated correctly.

Anyway... due to financial reasons, I'm staying. Believe me, if I could move, I would.