Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Midnight Shooter and Craig's List

You may remember that I wrote about The Midnight Shooter and his hobby, which is torching off six at three in the morning, thus disturbing my sleep and causing me to wake up on the wrong side of the gutter.  Since the local constabulary took such an enthusiastic interest in this case (yawn), I took the law into my own hands.



Craig's List Email
I posted a message in the rants section of Craig's List, and apparently pissed off some delicate little snowflake who went all over goosebumps and reported me to the Craig's List authorities.

Assholes.

I'm going to buy a burner phone, a cheap one.  When this fool torches off another six, I'm using that burner to call the Columbus PD, and I'm doing it anonymously.  I'll just report shots fired, give the location and hang up, leaving the idiots at the nine-eleven desk fingering themselves and pondering how to complete their paperwork when all their inane questions go unanswered.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

Don't forget to add, "I think someone's down", or, "I heard screaming just before..."

Old NFO said...

Aw, you upset their poor widdle sensitivities... Bad man... :-D