Friday, January 24, 2020

Bigfoot Sighting!

The news is out.  We now have proof positive that Bigfoot (Sasquatch, Swamp Thing, whatever...) actually, really exists!

Only the critter in the photo is a fake.  Keep reading and I'll spill the beans all over the rug.



Bigfoot Photo Courtesy of Washington State DOT
Here's the incriminating evidence, as taken by a traffic cam in Washington State.  Nice, huh?  Only it isn't Bigfoot.  This isn't a what; it's a who.  This is actually Glen Filthie from the Thunderbox, sneaking across the Canadian border for a load of decent beer, and a bottle or two of whiskey.  Don't believe me?  Just look at that fur coat he's wearing.

I don't blame him.  If you ever drink that swill the Canuks call beer, you'd be back across the border in a New York minute, getting yourself a decent drink.

Me, I'm more than fashionably late for happy hour.  Here's how!

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, yeah you'd 'think' with all the cell phones these days we'd be seeing pictures of UFOs, Bigfoot, Nessie, etc. every day.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I can't tell the size of the feet from the photo.

Mad Jack said...

Old NFO: Some of us do - sort of. Any number of sites purport to show real pictures of whatever it is that floats your boat. Some are actually pretty good.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to assemble a group and go bigfoot hunting. You're invited.

Ed: You have to squint a little, but I see a distinct resemblance around the nose. And eyes. The thing with the feet, well... it's close enough for government work.