Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Readers from Australia?

I posted a review recently of Marcella's Ristorante and much to my surprise I got a comment from someone in Adelaide, Australia.  The responder is Adelaide Venues with eponymous interests and he's referenced a place called The Marquis, which
...brings a contemporary Parisian experience to the centre of Adelaide. Experience boutique wines by the glass matched with a French inspired kitchen.
It's nice to see that someone is bringing civilization to the outback of the land down under.  Someone pass me my tucker-bag, saddle and stock whip; I'll hit the turps tonight, then I'm waltzing Matilda this month and next.

1 comment:

Mad Jack said...

Having read A Christian View a few times, I've concluded that you and I have serious differences on Christianity. You believe that in order to be saved, a person must be baptized - which is not Biblical. I offer as evidence Luke 23:39-43.