Wednesday, November 9, 2022

IQ, EQ, and Whatever...

 I got this off F**kB**k, and it came from some place in the Philippines.  Link to a FB page: 

Teresa Instructional Materials

From the blub:

According to Psychologists, there are four types of Intelligence:

1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)

2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)

3) Social Quotient (SQ)

4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve math's, memorize things, and recall lessons.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others, keep to time, be responsible, be honest, respect boundaries, be humble, genuine and considerate.

3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time (Ha!  Ha!Ha!  Ha!Ha!Ha!  Oh yeah, we sure see a lot of that these days).

People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go further in life than those with a high IQ but low EQ and SQ.  Most schools capitalize on improving IQ levels while EQ and SQ are played down (which is a fucking lie, but keep going - MJ).

A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ (In other words, you'll end up working for a popular, lying dumb-ass).

Your EQ represents your Character, while your SQ represents your Charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs, especially your EQ and SQ.

Now there is a 4th one, a new paradigm:

4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): The measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life, and come out of it without losing your mind.

When faced with troubles, AQ determines who will give up, who will abandon their family, and who will consider suicide.

Parents please expose your children to other areas of life than just Academics. They should adore manual labour (never use work as a form of punishment), Sports and Arts.

Develop their IQ, as well as their EQ, SQ and AQ. They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independently of their parents.

Finally, do not prepare the road for your children. Prepare your children for the road.

The End.

She isn't serious.  She can't be, but what truly noble delusions she has.  Then reality sets in like a chainsaw.

If you believe what you read, the official average IQ is 100.  Anything below 80 is sub-human (I think Chimpanzees are around 70, porch monkeys at 75, Democrats are 76).  Genius level is 145 and higher.  Solid genius is 150.  Now me, having been tested and retested by an elite cadre of awestruck educational professionals quite early in my train wreck of a life, I'm around 110.  Likely 110, maybe 115 on a good day.  That means I'm just smart enough to know when I'm going to get hosed, but not smart enough to know how to avoid it.

My EQ, the ability to keep the peace with others (or something similar) is off the scale, mainly because the scale doesn't go into negative numbers.  Maintain peace?  Respect boundaries?  Give me a fucking break.

Now my SQ, my innate ability to build a network of friends and maintain it, fluctuates constantly with the state of my financial success or lack thereof.  You want to know if you've got any real friends?  Just party until your money runs out, and you'll find 'em.

Then there's my AQ, my Adversity Quotient.  It's off the charts in the other direction.  I'm not all that bright, I can't keep the peace with the other idiots I'm forced to share the world with, and I spend most of my time either broke or badly bent.  If my AQ wasn't off the charts high, I'd have shot myself and hit entropy sixty-five years back.  As it is, I'm a whiskey drinking gun owner with a bad disposition.

Can you blame me?

Crap like this gets on my very last nerve.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

I think I probably out do you on EQ, but other than that, we're pretty similar. Say isn't that a crowd of offended chimps outside your window, chanting something about "Who's lower than Democrats"?

Glen Filthie said...

I’m with you, Jack. I’d really like to see how they standardized the tests for the last 3 quotients. I suspect faggotry and quackery is involved. I do however, accept classical IQ theory. Regardless of how the test are run… the same people pass them, and the same people flunk them.